Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lovely Butterflies

1_butterfly_card Here is a card I did in tonights class.  I'll take pictures of the rest of the class stuff and put in my next post.  The paper used is Bazzill and the Butterfly stamps are by Savvy Stamps.  This is a whole stamp set.  It comes with 6 coordinating stamps.  The dotted background is by Outlines Rubber stamps.  The little butterfly in the center is stamped and the wings are cut out so that it adds dimension to the card.  The ribbon is a metallic sheer blue.  I used Versafine's Majestic Blue and a lighter cats eye blue for the background.



The class went well tonight.  We had fun.  The dotted background was a hit.  We are sold out at the store and I got preorders for more.  YIPPEE!! 



I am having problems with our website tonight.  Hopefully hubby can figure it out.  Not sure what is going on with it.  Verry Frustrating.  Especially since I wasn't blessed with patience. 



Kitty_in_bag_2 



Here is a picture of Gato.  I was getting ready to go into the store last Friday and he jumped in my bag.  I guess he wanted to be the "shop" kitty.  I think he would go nuts he was at the store.  He is kinda shy around people he don't know.  He does love to aggravate his mommy.  I have to pretend to put food in his bowl so he will eat whats in there.  Silly Kitty..



Have a wonderful "bloggin" Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment