Monday, April 23, 2007

YAY! for the Mailman!

And_two_hearts Stamping Business:  This card was made with the Basic Grey Card Kit they came out with for Valentines.  Love their paper.  They make the best kind of prints!



Day to Day:  Didn't have a "stamping" Weekend.  Been busy with work and buying new curtains for the livingroom.  Had a great time putting them up.  Here is a good question for you:  How come when it comes to buying curtains I am hesitant, but when it comes to buying "stamps" or "scrapbooking" supplies to support my habit I have not problems just paying for them? 



I had a wonderful Mail day on Saturday!  And then again today!  Saturday I received my wonderful "BELLA'S"...  About a month or so ago I joined a Spring Related swap that was hosted by Sarah Moore.  I will start to reveil the wonderful participants of that swap beginning tomorrow. 



Have a Wonderful Bloggin' Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment