Monday, April 16, 2007

For You

For_you I think this card looks pretty cool.  It is using the Serigraph technique.  Using brayer and 4 different colors of ink.  I used Marvy's Matchables ink in mustard, yellow, pink and red..  Hero arts flower stamps, Rhonna Farrah flower stamp, the "For You" is a Studio G stamps.  The ribbon is red sheer and yellow polka dot.  I also used versamark and white embossing powder for the "white" flowers.  Card stock is bazzil and confetti white. 



It is still raining here in Passaic, NJ.  I had an eery feeling and went to the store and sure-nuff it was Water in the basement.  I am afraid that I am going to have to go back into the store tomorrow and clean it up using my father-in-laws shop vac....  :(  Reminds me of when I was in the Navy that every timed it rained we had to soak up the water from the outside so it didn't sit on top of the non-skid for a long period of time.  I HATED THAT PART OF THE JOB..lol..  Nothing like "busy" work. 



Old memories.  We won't get into them now.  Have a wonderful "bloggin" day!



No comments:

Post a Comment