Thursday, August 18, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamp-Digital Image

Happy Thursday Everyone.


One more day until the week end.  I know we can make it.  :) 


Today I am going to show you my first card I made as part of the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Design team


This is a digital stamp called "Best of friends Owl".  I kind'a altered it a little.  Where the spider is on the image, I pop dotted a heart I punched out.  I wanted it to go with the theme "Whooo Loves You?". 


001


Image:  Best of Friends Owl from 2Cute Rubber Stamps, (Whooo Loves you? stamp, I don't remember where it came from)


INK:  SU! Basic Black 
Paper:  Lime Twist(fly a kite) 6 x 6 paper pad, Jillibean soup Kraft note cards/envelopes, Gina K white cardstock


Accessories:  cream vintage seam binding ribbon, Button & Button Twine from paper trey ink, small heart punch, pop dots, White Gel Pen, Copic Markers, Border scallop punch


 



2 comments: