Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Journey

Happy Hump Day!  Only 2 more days until I scrapbook with my friends at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo.  :) Need to start page planning.  Its on my agenda for tonight.


Today's Project is one I did a short while ago.  It was a gift for a sweet friend, Sherri, for her Birthday.  I decided I wanted to make her a planner using one of our favorite paper lines.  Simple Stories.   
Sherri 4
 


Sherri 1   Sherri 2 

Did a little bit of sewing, fabri-tac-ing, and distressing.  So happy that she loved the planner. 


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  ;)  Be sure to check back tomorrow for my 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Design Team card.


Have a great Day!



2 comments:

  1. Vicki J. O'Grady-LongoAugust 24, 2011 at 1:11 AM

    Hi Anna
    Love how you put your 'Hands to Work and Your Heart to God' - love your blog and love your projects. I am now following you. My blog is more of a personal/ 'inspirational' kinda blog/ not showing my Creative works (yet)and can be found at chickchatfromthecarriagehouse@wordpress.com - I am still trying to figure out how to add your blog to my blog so people can refer back and forth etc. Great to see you tonight and I am glad you liked your Cricut cartridge purchase REMINISCE and happy you now own 'The Hand' - thanks so much for you catalog and I hope you enjoy mine. We can collaborate and teach for one another and it'll be good to use the Carriage House. Hugs - Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - Thank you again for this BEAUTIFUL and SWEET GIFT - and THANK YOU even more for your FRIENDSHIP! I LOVE the planner, and creating with you!!
    (( HUGS)) ~ Sherri

    ReplyDelete