Friday, August 19, 2011

You're A Rock Star

Happy Friday!  :)  I am so happy that today is Friday.  It has been a long long week.  


As many of you know, I create the "KISS" KOTM for Scrap-a-Doodle Doo in Ramsey, NJ.  It goes out the 15th of every month.  "KISS" stands forKeep It Simple Scrappin'The "KISS" kit will be a 2 page layout with simple instructions and a picture.   As a goal of mine, I am going to try to start adding the pages into my album every month and show you a different alternative for the pages and post them here on my blog as well as the Scrap-a-Doodle Doo Blog.  These kits sell for only $9.99 a kit.  There are only a certain amount of these kits available so be sure to snap yours up quickly or sign up to automatically get it every month.  You can do that either by going into the store to pick it up or by ordering it on line and they will mail it out to you if you live out of the area.


This picture below is using the "KISS" KOTM I created for the month of August.  I did alter mine a little bit to fit my needs.  Which is highly encouraged.  Since I didn't have 6 pictures I ended up punching out some stars with my star punch and added some buttons and bling to fill it in.  I did trace out the guitar and made me an extra one to go on the right side of my page.  If you notice, I did change my title up a bit.  Because I don't have children and this is my niece, It didn't sound right for me to put "my" in there.  So I added that "You're a Rock star"  which you have all the pieces in your kit that says "You are my Rock star".  So I just changed it up a wee little bit. 


I also wanted to show you that this kit doesn't have to pertain to "guitar hero" or a "rock band" for that matter.  This just shows that she is a rock star in her own way.  She loves to model and just have fun.  She is a silly cute little girl. 


Luna rock star 1 
 I hope you like my page I created and I hope it inspires you to go out and get the "Rock star" Page kit from Scrap-a-Doodle Doo.  



Scrap-a-Doodle Doo 37-C Swan Street, Ramsey, NJ 07446 201-818-7060


CLICK HERE to order it on line. 



1 comment:

  1. Anna - Just LOVE the page - and how you changed it up just a little too - it really is very versitle -and you are right - it can be used for any kind of "Rock Star" that you have in your life! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete