Monday, August 1, 2011

CKC Recap and Castle Beach Album

We got back from CKC yesterday.  After I got into my car and drove home, I visited with my husband for a little bit.  Then I napped on the couch for a bit then I decided to head to bed to get a nice nap in.  I woke up about 8:00 pm.  Which I really enjoyed my lengthy nap.  Good thing I didn't have to go to work today until 1pm, as I ended up staying up too late. 


CKC was an Amazing Experience.  WE had a blast the customers were fantastic and we just had a ball.  :)  Can't wait until next time. 


The past few months was busy with prepping kits and getting our ideas all together.  Below is one of the items I created for CKC, which, by the way, sold out.  :)  Makes me happy. 


Beach 1 


Beach 2     Beach 3   

Used The Chipboard Album, Sand Castle, and MuddPuddles (Malibu) Sand. 


Hope you enjoy and be back soon for more to show you.  :)


Anna


 



1 comment:

  1. It seems you had fun at the CKC. I admire your handiwork. These beach albums are very creative in their own right, and they do make wonderful treasure troves of precious memories. Life is, indeed, a beach.

    ReplyDelete