Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Special Announcement

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy...   :)  I have the pleasure share my happiness with you by  announcing that I have been chosen to be on the Design Team of: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.  She does Cling Mount stamps and Digital Stamps.  This will be my first time doing digital.  I sure hope I do her stamps justice as they are so stinking cute. 


DTBlogButton%20SMALL 
I can't wait to start to create beautiful "things" with their images.  :)  Thank you all for letting me share my special moment with you. 




2 comments:

  1. WOO HOOO!! GIANT CONGRATS to YOU!!! YOU DESERVE IT!! SOO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with ~ I know it will be all be AWESOME!!
    You just might get me more into stamping yet! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Anna congrats i am very happy for you! enjoy your new adventure. looking forward to your latest work.

    ReplyDelete