Monday, August 22, 2011

Two Cute Rubber Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Hi Bloggers, Stampers, Scrappers and Friends,


Happy Birthday To Me..  This card I created is a celebration for my birthday.  I knew I wanted something with a "cupcake".  Hope you enjoy.   :) 


Today at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Blog is their "Anything Goes" Challenge.


Come on over and join in the fun! You could be the lucky winner of some great 2 Cute Images! Above is my card for the challenge.


Hop over and see the other Design Team Members wonderful cards!!


001 
This card above is using "Cupcake Kitty"Digital stamp.  I colored the image in with my copic markers.  I used an edge distress'er along the edges of the matting(s).  The base of this card came from a monthly card kit I get every month and this particular one didn't work with me the way it was originally designed.  So I altered it a bit to fit my needs.  I Love the use of "tulle" as a ribbon.  It is a great filler for any project you are working on.  


I hope you all enjoyed the card I created and I want you all to have a great day!  :)




1 comment: