Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August K.I.S.S Kit available at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo

Hi Friends....


I am pleased to announce that the August K.I.S.S. Kit is available at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo. 


Below is a sneak peek of what it looks like. 


Title:  Your My Rockstar


2 page layout featuring My Minds Eye- Good Day Sunshine Papers


The sample is in the store! 


Rockstar sneek peak 
This is a "Keep It Simple Scrappin" Kit.  For $9.99 you get all the components to create this page plus instructions, and a color picture. 


There are only a certain number of kits left without a home. 


Reserve yours today by calling the store:  201-818-7060   or by going by the store to pick yours up today.  37-c Swan Street, Ramsey, NJ. 


Don't want to miss a K.I.S.S. Kit.  You can get added to the list so you don't miss out on a kit in the future. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment