Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamp-Inspiration Thursday

Hi Bloggers, Stampers, Scrappers and Friends,


Today I am going to share with you a card I created for 2 Cute Rubber Stamp's


I am so excited about today's card.  I created this project using my Silhouette SD die cut machine.  :)  I am really loving this machine.  I haven't had it that long but I am finding that I am using it on a quite a few different projects already.  I hope you like what I came up with for today's card.  I know I used the same image on last weeks card but I wanted to show you how versatile it is. 


003 
Basic Instructions:  I cut out the following with my Silhouette SD Die cut Machine: (1) The Circle card base in Pear Pizzazz card stock by Stampin' Up!.  (2) The Scalloped circle in Blushing Bride by Stampin' Up!.  (3) The Gray Ring in Basic Grey Card stock from Stampin' Up.  I then embossed the cover of the circle card with Tim Holtz's Wood Grain Embossing Folder and I embossed the Pink Scalloped with the Swiss Dots from CuttleBug.  I used a 1/8 hole punch to punch out the circles in the scalloped pink to give it more of a doily kind-of look.  I printed my image on Papertrey Ink white card stock and then punched it out with a large circle punch.  I colored my image using my copic markers and then I took a "cupcake" from a sheet of "cupcakes" from Jolee's stickers. 


I hope you enjoy my card today and be sure to check out the "Challenge" over at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Design Team Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment