Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps Pumpkin Card

Happy Thursday Everyone,


I know you are just as glad as I am that this week is almost over.  :)  This week has just been so draining with the hurricane, the flooding, and now the clean up.  But this too shall pass.  :)


On for today's card:


006 
For today's card I decided to use Pumpkin Love by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps (digital).  I colored my image with colored pencils and used gamsol with a blending stump to blend it.  I punched out Bats with my Stampin' Up Bat punch and adhered glass glitter on top with glossy accents.  I absolutely love Glass Glitter.  It adds so much more "bling" than regular glitter does.  The paper is from Aunthentique 6 x 6 paper pad.  I tied some vintage seam binding ribbon around the laters and tied a button on top to add more color to my card.


I hope you enjoyed my card I created.  I'll be back tomorrow with a scrapbook page I put together last week-end  (before the flooding) :)


Have a great day!


 



2 comments: