Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blast from the Past....

Happy Thursday Everyone.  


I am actually typing this at 11pm on Wednesday night.  AND IT'S SNOWING!!!  :)  I am a little sad that I don't have any snow pictures for this year.  Today I did manage to do "a day in the life" that was inspired by Ali Edwards.  I am going to do it in the form of a "Project Life" page.  I'll keep ya posted on that.  {Smile}   


Today I am going to share with you a card from the past.  I love owls.  They are just so cute.  This card was made using a stamp set from Stampin' Up's last years Sale-a-bration called Punch Bunch. 


5
I really love the seam binding ribbon on this card.  You just pull a string from the center of the ribbon and then it bunches up.  I used Red Line Tape to go in a circle to hold it down to the card.  The little owls are pop dotted up to give it dimension.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  :)  


P.S.  I got some news to share...  Stay posted on Saturday.  




1 comment:

  1. Very cute.......now I have to wait until Saturday!!!!!:o)

    ReplyDelete