Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shell-Ebration of Love and My Next Class

Hi Everyone!  


I am sort of dragging my feet today.  This weather plus lack of sleep last night.  I just couldn't go to sleep.  I remember waking my husband up and telling him to stop snoring.  lol  Granted it wasn't that loud, but to my sensitive ears at 2:30 in the morning, I had just about enough.  Instead of counting sheep I was counting snores...lol  ha ha ha....  


Today's project is for Creative Kuts2.  This is the kit that Creative Kuts 2 is going to be selling.  These Kits are all laser cut and ready to go.  All you need is glue and a little bit of ink for the edges if you want to add more dimension.  


062_edited-1


All the candy nuggets on the inside are wrapped with coordinating paper to give it a little more of a festive look.  


Next up on the agenda is my next class at Scrap-a-doodle-Doo.


Love Birds 3 2 12


SAVE THE DATE:  March 2, 2012 6:30 - 9:00pm  


More details coming soon.  


Sample will be in the store tomorrow afternoon.  


Be sure to stop by and take a look.


Call the store to reserve your spot:   201-818-7060  


Thanks for stopping by today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment