Sunday, February 12, 2012

You are the Best!!

Hi Everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful week end.  :)  We sure did!  As many of you already know Friday Night was the New Stamp Release Ustream party by Pink by Design.  So I was so excited from the party and the new releases that I ended up staying up way tooo late. Which in return caused me to sleep until 1pm Saturday.  I can't believe I did that.  The last time that happened was while serving in the Military many years ago.  Because of my little "sleep in" on Saturday, I stayed up until 5am on Sunday Morning because I just simply couldn't sleep.  Needless to say that tonight is going to be an early night.  (well it is 11:18pm as I am typing this...)  


Because of my announcement on Friday Night I have had a lot of folks come by for a visit to see who I am all about.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by!  I do hope you follow me on the right side of the page.  And I do hope that you come back again.  Maybe leave a little love comment.  :) 


Because of all of you!  I wanted to make a little card for you!  That says "You are the Best", because YOU ARE THE BEST!!!  So here yo go..  


You are the best 2


The card base and the papers are all Stampin UP!  The image is from Heartfelt Creations and the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday "Smooch" by Ali Edwards.  I did add a little more ribbon with the Turquoise seam binding that was in my "seam binding" stash.  (I will be adding more colors to my ETSY shop soon).


Thank you for stopping by today. See you on the Blog tomorrow.  Wishing you all a great week ahead!  




No comments:

Post a Comment