Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little Monsters

Hi Everyone,
Thank goodness this day is over. I had quite a busy day at work. And when I got home I didn't want to do anything. So, I am going to jump right into my card for the day.
Today's card is done using Recollection Stamp Set I got from Michaels a little while ago.




All the little creatures are adorable if you ask me. :). I colored these cuties in with my Copic markers. Then I did some fussy cutting and pop dotted those babies up to give a little dimension. Let me not forget to mention that I used some googlie eyes for some fun-ness to the card.
The "happy birthday" is from Paper Smooches. I did pull out some twine to loop in the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today and I'll catch you on the blog tomorrow.
Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment