Friday, February 10, 2012

My Exciting News!

Hi Everyone!  


I am so excited and relieved that I can finally tell you all the good news I've been so anxious to tell you.


I've been selected to be on the Pink by Design design team. I am so honored to have been chosen to be on the design team.


I'm so excited to be apart of their team and to work with them.

You can buy all of their stamps Here. ?

Pink by design logo

Stay tuned to see more about Pink By Design.  I am just awaiting my happy PINK envelope to come in the mail.  :)  I have 12 new stamp sets coming my way.  

Thanks for stopping by today and sharing my excitement for this new journey.     




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Anna! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Anna, that is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super exciting for you to make it.. I am a new follower coming form Pink By design site. Can not wait to see what you do...love the band-aid card a few posts down by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Anna, I am so excited and Happy for you :0)

    ReplyDelete