Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Baa-thday--Paper Smooches Style

Hi Everyone!  


Happy Hump Day!  We were off on Monday and I can't wait until the week end already.  :)  Its really kind of sad.  


Today I got some Happy mail.  My Stamps came from Pink By Design.  :0)  I can't wait to sit down and create something with those.  Ideas are already rolling in my head.  lol  


Today's card is featuring Paper Smooches.  Isn't this sheep just adorable?  


3He was colored with my copics and then cutout to pop dot on top of the original image.  I added some glossy accents around his "fluffiness".  The Fence was cut using Tim Holtz boarder die and I used a fiskars punch for the grass.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  And I will catch you on the blog tomorrow. 




1 comment:

  1. Love the saying Happy Baa-thday.. Coloring cute as usual.
    Barb S (FL)

    ReplyDelete