Thursday, February 23, 2012

You Make my World Wonderful

Hi Everyone,  


TGIF!!  We made it.  lol  :)


Yesterday was my weekly appointment with the "Fit Club" Personal Trainer Richie.  I already feel the pain in my shoulders and my legs.  :(  Don't get me wrong,  I am really enjoying it.  I just wish that I didn't have this headache that is "brewing" right now.  On a happier note.  ITS FRIDAY.


I really love this card.  It was inspired by my friend Karen.  :)  Thanks Karen!   


Most of these stamps can be found in the Pink By Design store.   


4_edited-1
All the card stock is from Stampin' Up! as well as the ribbon.  The background stamp is called Argyle by PBD.  The sentiment is from a set called Animated Greetings 2 also by PbD.  The Flower is from Outlines Rubber Stamps, and a stamp that I have had for a while now.  I colored the flower in with copic markers and then it was cut out and pop dotted to add a little dimension.  After the card is all put together I added a little glossy accents to the center and the edges of the flower.  The way the card does not need to be touched until it is dried. 


Thanks for stopping by today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment