Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feel Better Soon

Hi Everyone,  


I hope you all had a great Super Bowl Week-End.  Did anyone watch the Parade of Champions?  I had the TV on but I muted the TV.  From what I seen it was pretty good.  A lot of talking for my taste though.  


I don't know about you guys but I don't usually do any "get well" cards.  I decided to add one to my stash.  This one was inspired by the card that was designed by the ever so popular Jennifer McGuire.  The stamp set I ordered directly from Paper Smooches and it is called Healthy Vibes. There is a lot of cute little "get well" stamps in this package.  


Feel better soon
I stamped the band-aid in Rich Cocoa on Shimmer Paper and colored the image with my copic markers.  I colored the hearts on a different image and then cut it out to pop dot on the band-aid.  The "Feel Better Soon" stamp was stamped all over the card with Crumb Cake ink (Stampin' Up) and then I went over the image in various areas with the Rich Cocoa Momento ink to make it pop off the page.  After the card was put together I did go in and add glossy accents to the hearts to add more dimension.  To add a softer look to the card, I sponged around the edges with the Crumb Cake ink pad.  The little strip of "blue" was from some scraps I had from some left over Cosmo Cricket.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment