Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pink By Design: Flying High

Hi Everyone,  


On Friday I got one my packages from Pink By Design and Flying High was one of the 6 I got in the mail.  :)  So I decided Sunday I would do a little bit of stamping.  I did watch Lifetime while watching it so I didn't get too much done because I was too busy watching the TV but I did manage to get a few cards made.    


Flying High 1I thought this set looked very masculine.  You know how hard it is to find a manly card much less a stamp set.  So I had to give it a go.  So the first thing I wanted to stamp was the Hot Air balloon,  (I actually stamped it Saturday night because I just couldn't hold off anymore.)  I pulled together my paper I wanted to use, which was the Paper Stack by Echo Park called "Times and Seasons" and then pulled my copic markers to color the image in.  I did quite a few layers on the balloon itself.  Then when I was done coloring I took my Spica pens and added a little bit of Glitz to the design.  :)  


If you look at the image above you will notice that my card is shorter ontop than it is on the bottom.  I did this so my sentiment will stay on the "inside" of the card, so all I have to do is write something sweet.  


Flying High 2


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  :)  




1 comment:

  1. What a great man's birthday card. I love it..
    Barb S (FL)

    ReplyDelete