Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Valentines Day to you!  I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with lots of Joy and Love. 


Today's project was inspired by Sarah Hamer from Pink by Design.  She showed us all how to make this box on the U-Stream video this past Friday night.  Here is my version of the box.  I love love love it.  I am not sure who will be getting this box but someone will.  :)  


What do you think?


Valentines box
The paper is by:  Basic Grey "Kissing Booth"  all the embellishments are from that line, except for the button, twine, and the glitter for the pinwheel.  


003     006     001
Be sure to click on the images to make it larger.  


I do have a video tutorial for this, but right now it is taking its sweet little time to load into You Tube.  I'll post it as soon as it loads.  


Have a wonderful day everyone!  Lots of Love!  :)


Anna

 



No comments:

Post a Comment