Monday, July 16, 2007

A Happy Life....Transparency card

Happy_life



I finally gave my hand at a transparency card.  This is so cute.  I love how the lady bug looks like it is walking across the page. 



I hope you all had a great week end.  Things were a bit busy here at my house.  My husband came home Saturday and Sunday we went to a water park called Hurricane Harbor (six flags)  which was fun..  I was not looking forward to it to begin with but it warmed up to me later on.  Warmed up so much I have a sun burn...  Now I am miserable today.  :(  The good news is I had my husband hook up my wireless router at home so I can go wireless.  :)  yippie! 



3 comments:

  1. Great transparency card! now you will be bloggin in the bathtub! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your ladybug walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you come home you have to show me how to do that! Love you

    ReplyDelete