Thursday, July 12, 2007

ATC Amuse Swap

Img_0004a_2



Img_0003a_2



Img_0002a



Aren't all of these beautiful!  I am so excited to store these in my ATC book.  Yep..  We made ATC books at our Meet-Up tonight.  I love it!  Actually Heather started mine and then I came in and did some work on it and she finished it up for me.  I had customers to tend to...  :)  Wait until you see the card swaps and the atc swaps..  They are amazing..  I'll take pictures of them tomorrow and load them up tomorrow night.



I  am going to a crop Friday Night.  From 7 - 11.  I hope to get some things done in that time frame.  Being that I know myself I will probably talk majority of the time and get 1 card done!  :)  But who cares..  Its all for the fun of the game, right?



I am exhausted so I am heading to bed.  Nighty Night!



3 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I can't wait to get my Bella ARC swap! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and see that we were in the same swap. Mine is the hammock card. Which did you make? I am adding you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete