Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Halloween & Blog Candy/Stampin' Goodies

729c_card_3  If you haven't already-go and sign up for the "Blog Candy/Stamping Goodies" Drawing to be held Aug 1st.  Thats just 2 days away!!! 



I love this stamp by Whipper Snapper.  Isn't is so cute!.  I colored with my Prisma colored Pencils and Gamsol.  I added glossy affects on their noses to give a little dimension.  The little "happy halloween" at the bottom is A*muse art stamps.  To add a little bit of texture I used my A2 cuttle bug embossing folder and inked with black. 



This card was fun to make.  I love the size.  Different!  Check out the little white tooth on 2 of them...lol.. 



Enjoy your Blog Hoppin'!



6 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this card, what an adorable pumpkin stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute I haven't seen that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It looks absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just sooooo sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp is so stinkin' cute! A must have! TFS. Deb

    ReplyDelete