Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Make A Wish

Img_0030 I like how this card turned out.  I wasn't sure when I first put it together.  But by this morning I liked it.  I like how the coloring turned out.  Of course House Mouse are one of my favorite stamps.  In this card I used SCS's Sketch challenge #122. 



I started out the night not knowing what I wanted to do.  When all else fails just gram a house mouse stamp and start coloring!  :) 



Ok I am off to do some more work.  I have a class tonight that I still need to cut paper for.  I also have a project that is due tomorrow that I haven't started on.  yikes!. 



2 comments:

  1. cute card!! I nominated you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Check out my post here
    http://stampamaniac.blogspot.com/2007/07/rockin-girl-blogger-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete