Saturday, July 14, 2007

You take the Cake!

Img_0029a



This was the only card I made last night at the crop.  How pathetic am I?!?!  I did manage to get some cool paper and some other shopping done.  Well I could have saved my money and still made the 1 card at home last night.  On the other hand, it was fun to be around other croppers.  You kinda get that sense of a rush..  I was home a little after midnight.  By the time I took the dogs out and checked mail and went to bed it was about 1:30am.  I really was tempted to make that Card that Karen made on her blog.  I am going to tempt to make the transparency card today after I am done doing dishes, vacuuming and laundry.  Which I hope to be done with all of that by noon thirty..lol 



Thanks Karen for the Banner.  I love it and the colors are Great.  Now If I can do a watermark for my pictures...................



The card above is using My Favorite Things, You take the Cake stamp set.  I also used  a paper pack (I forgot who makes the paper but it is in the bottom of my Crop in Style.)  and American Crafts Felt Flowers.  I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS.  I have 3 more I have to color.  I am trying to make my cards in sets of 4 that way I have extras when I need them. 



more Bloggin' Later.  The laundry, floors and the dishes aren't going to do themselves..  I NEED A CLEANING LADY!  :)



   



1 comment: