Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to You $1 Stamp

I love how this card came out. 



Stamps Used:  Mikes $1 Stamp



Paper:  K & co, The paper Company, Stampin' Up



Accessories:  Ribbon, SU window Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch and various size circle punches. One pink Brad by Making MemoriesImg_0030a



Random Info:  My sisters Birthday was yesterday, July 19, we are now the same age until I turn 33 on August 23.  Happy Birthday Peanut. 



I got in my order from Eclectic Paperie.  I got 2 of the Changito Stamps w/ word saying "Its a Jungle Out there".  I got 2 of the Bee Happy collection stamps w/ word saying "Happy Beee-day" and last but not least I got one sweeet Delights stamps.  I hope to get in some stamping time later today. 



Have a good one and happy bloggin'!



4 comments:

  1. Cute cute card - love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic, I love the color combo and papers, and of course those $ stamps, will have to go get me some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card -- love the colors!

    ReplyDelete