Saturday, July 21, 2007

Petey Penguin

Card I did this card a few days ago.  I used one of the stamps from Inky Antics.  I know Petey Penguin isn't his "actual" name, but he is part of the Petey collection. 



I enjoy the coloring.  There is nothing like a fresh box of crayons.  Even-though I didn't color this with crayons.  I did buy me a few boxes while they are on sale for the new school year. 



I just noticed my top triangle isn't exactly straight.  Hey!  this is a hand made card.  IT'S PERFECT...:)



I used my Tim Holtz paper distresser on the edges.  I love the look of it.  It adds a little more depth to a card.



Today I got the news that Joann's got some new clear and wood block $1 in..  But not mine.  :(  I did find a new Michaels today!  Now there are 4 in fairly close distance if I need a "fix".. 



Ok it is a bit late and I am a little tired.  Nite!



3 comments:

  1. Great job on Petey Penguin! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,love those penguin stamps, now I know where to get them from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - love that little penguin!!

    ReplyDelete