Sunday, July 29, 2007

Absolutely Adorable & Stamping Goodies/Blog Candy

729_card



STAMPING GOODIES/BLOG CANDY



Yesterday My DH and I went through all our "stuff" that we have had in boxes and sorted out what we have had packed since we moved here 2 years ago.  DH right now is on his way to donate about 4 bags of clothes and 2 boxes of shoes.  (while putting them in the car I changed my mind on 2 pair..lol...  A girl can change her mind! )



Last night we had dinner with friends at a new Restaurant in Rutherford, NJ.  While dh and Imans dh went to the movies to see the "Simpsons" we stamped/scrapped. 



This is one of the cards I made.  I Really wanted to use this swirl by Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz design.  But I couldn't get it to work for me.  So I played with it a bit more and I like how it turned out.  The paper is all SU!.  The ink is one of the new In color inks.  The ribbon is from my stash of Club Scrap Ribbon.  (I love it because it has a slight shimmer).  The EX Large brad at the bottom right is one of the We R Memory Keepers brads that say "Absolutely adorable"  Really Matches the Ink well..  I topped off the card by spritzing Glimmer Mist on top of it in the color of iridescent Gold.  You can't see it in the picture but you can on the actual card itself.



I am so over-joyed at the response I have had through my blog candy.  If you havent seen the post go HERE.  MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT TO BE ENTERED.  You guys are so sweet and I appreciate all the great comments..  Someone had asked a question in one of their posts.  one or two have a duplicate post,  I am not sure the actual reasoning but I do believe it might have been a glitch in their posting because it says the same as the first post they posted.  It will only count as one.  (even if it was something different posted it would still count as one..)  So please don't worry DH will be home to do the drawing..  lol



To throw a little spice into the fun if you link my Blog Candy into your Blog I'll give you 2 extra entries into the blog candy drawing.  Make sure you let me know by leaving a comment on this post here that you have.     



Happy Bloggin!   



6 comments:

  1. I like this card - the colors are different and it is simple and very pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simple yet so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna! I posted a link to your blog candy on my blog!
    http://stampamaniac.blogspot.com/2007/07/stampanna-has-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, and love that beautiful card you have...about to put up a link on my blog for your blog :D!
    Hugs,
    catherine
    www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna,
    Nice card! I love that SU DP. I have some and have used a bit, but I seem to keep rationing it for special occasions...yup, I'm a paper hoarder! lol :)
    Nice blog, I'll be checking back in for sure!
    Hugs,
    Julie
    http://mutchtostamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete