Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Coffee and Friends

The perfect Blend.  I love this set by My Favorite Things We have them in stock at the store.   So stop by and see us!  This actually looks better "color wise" in person.  I have been stamping today.  Got a lot accomplished.  Washed the dogs, and my dishes.. (not at the same time lol)  and stamped, watched a little TV, surfed the net.  just relaxed.  Today I got my Dental Insurance Cards.  Yippie!!!  My husbands company doesn't offer dental insurance so we were able to get it through the naval reserves.  Excited about that.  Got a dental appointment on Thursday! 



Coffee_and_friends_mft



1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Anna! I am jealous of your vacation week, all alone...with no one to bother you and plenty of time to stamp! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete