Monday, July 23, 2007

It's a Jungle Out There!!!

Img_0041_2This is one of my new stamps I got in the mail last week from Eclectic Paperie.  Aren't these monkeys the cutest! 



On this card I used Beate's week end card sketch #11.  On this card I used:  Various scrap paper.  Bazzill card stock for the base.  I used SU ivory ribbon.  Scalloped oval and SU window punch.  Stamps by stampendous and Tuesdays Technique Hanging by a thread.  On the cute little monkeys I used Staz-on to stamp and colored with prisma colored pencils. 



Question of the day:  What is your most favorite stamp set in the new SU catty that you feel like you can't live without? 



This past week-end I started turning my SU card fronts into full cards so I can get good use out of the swaps I had done at various events like Convention or swaps.  I also went to a Stampin' Up Garage Sale where I got some up to date versions of card fronts and I did walk away with 4 new to me stamp sets.  Here is one of the cards I got at the Garage sale that I cut down and matted it onto a white card base.  My mother just got this set and I told her I would load this up on my blog so she can look at it.  Tonight or as soon as she gets her catty from her SU rep we are going to go through the catty together over the phone.  I have a list of things I want from this catty.  Slowly but surely..  :)



Img_0043   This week I will be posting more blog candy.  So keep your eyes open! 



Have a great "bloggin" Monday! and don't forget to answer the question of the day!



6 comments:

  1. Great challenge card. I didn't get time to do this one this week!
    My Fav. set is the Pick a Petal or All in the Family or Sidekick saying....I just can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolutely most favorite set is Baroque motifs. I just love the swirly stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cards. I especially like the one with the monkeys.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used all those papers for the oh-so-cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is torture!...just one?? Okay...I think I like Zoofari the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *need* this monkey stamp. It is so cute. Your cards is incredible. The stamp set I can't live without is Wild About You. I know, it is not a new set, but I couldn't get it last year, and it is the first thing I plan on ordering when I get the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete