Thursday, July 26, 2007

Friend-Ship

Ok...  So I totally couldn't help myself.  I had to have this stamp set.  Isn't it just the cutest!  This is one of the new sets from Stampin' Up. 



Stamps:  Boatloads of Love



Inks:  Staz-on Black, Blue Bayou



Paper:  River Rock, Blue Bayou, White card stock



Accessories:  Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, Brads, pop dots.. 



I colored in the boat with prisma colored pencils and Gamsol.  You can't tell it in the picture but I put glossy accents on the float devices hanging from the side of the boat to give them a shinny look with dimension.  Pewter colored brads are on the portholes.  And I pop dotted the smoke coming from the smoke stack. 



I also got another new set yesterday called Double Line Doodles w/ all the new In-Colors Inks & paper.  I can't wait to play more with these new colors.  Img_0052



7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! My new sets are coming today and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic, love the coloring you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog is very nice......I put you in Google Reader to keep up with your work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that? You sure didn't miss that boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Friend-Ship card, but I loved the Chicken card. Both are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute!! Love that coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. Love the coloring and how you made the clouds "pop" with dimensionals and shadowing. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete